Sunday 6 January 2013

2013 A Year of Progression

I actually make my resolutions in September each year rather than the new year so these aren't brand new. I've always felt September seems like a time for fresh beginnings. Maybe it's because my birthday is in that month, or the summer is fading or memories of the start of new school years. I also find that the dark days and miserable weather typical of January makes it hard to stick to anything other than curling up under a duvet with a good book.
In slight contradiction to this one of the goals I set myself in September was to refocus my attention on food and my blog. I could sit here and list excuses as to why I wasn't great in 2012 (mainly renovating a house and travelling too much with work) but I want to focus on what I'm going to do to change it.
This year I am going to post more, focus on the way I eat and cook and try and share that with you, improve my photography (by dusting off my DSLR) and try out Snapguide. I have to say I'm quite excited about it all!
In 2012, when I did have time to cook, I still religiously took photos (admittedly more often than not iphone snaps but still better than nothing) so please forgive me if I write posts a year later.
Now to start as I mean to go on I'm going to write an article which I intended to post last year...

No comments:

Post a Comment